Lichfield District Council

Jump to content - Jump to navigation - Accessibility Settings

Making it easy to access council services, report problems in your area, view planning applications, find out what's going on locally, have your say on local issues, and much more.


My area no longer working

Our my area mapping system is no longer working. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. We will be replacing it with a new mapping system in the coming weeks.

Find out more ....

View further pages in...

How can I appeal against my banding?

If you would like to appeal against a decision

You may also appeal if you think you are not liable to pay council tax you have been billed for.  These are examples:

  • You are not the resident or the owner
  • Your property is exempt
  • We have made a mistake in working out your bill

If you would like to appeal on these grounds, you must first contact us so that we can consider your case.