Lichfield District Council

Jump to content - Jump to navigation - Accessibility Settings

Making it easy to access council services, report problems in your area, view planning applications, find out what's going on locally, have your say on local issues, and much more.


Have you responded to your electoral registration letter?

If you haven't responded, you will receive a reminder in early September. Please respond as soon as possible to avoid canvassers having to visit you in October. Thanks

Find our more.

View further pages in...

Housing benefit - for housing association tenants

Can I get help with housing or moving costs?

We have been given a small pot of funding from the government to help people in real need with their housing costs.

This means, even if you already receive housing benefit, you may be able to get some extra money called 'discretionary housing payment' (DHP). You may also be able to apply for help if you are moving into a smaller house because your housing benefit has been cut.

The funding is not enough to support everyone, but if you are in real need, we recommend you read: