Chase Terrace Park
About Chase Terrace Park
Chase Terrace Park is located between High Street and Cross Street was opened in 1932.
We regularly inspect Chase Terrace Park, but if you spot anything that needs urgent attention, please contact the parks team on 01543 308863 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A great place for dog walking.
- A great place for a nature walk.
- A small play area for younger children.
- A multi use games area.
- Home to Chase Terrace bowling green. To find out more contact the parks team on 01543 308866 or email email@example.com.
- The park is locked at night:
|October to March||7am||7.30pm|
|April to September||7am||9.30pm|
Help us to keep Chase Terrace Park clean
Please help to look after Chase Terrace Park and use the dog bins and litter bins at the site, or take your litter home. Remember if you allow your dog to foul in a public place and you fail to clean up after it you are breaking the law.