Skip to content

Complaints about councillors

The council's standards committee considers complaints that a councillor may have breached the Member's Code of Conduct -  read the code of conduct.

How to complain about a councillor

If you want to complain about the conduct of a Lichfield District councillor or a councillor from one of our parish, town or city councils, please download our code of conduct complaints form and read our code of conduct complaints process.

Please send your complaints to:

The Monitoring Officer
Lichfield District Council
District Council House
Frog Lane
WS13 6YU

What about other complaints, comments and suggestions?

If you have any complaints, comments or suggestions about other areas of our services please fill in our online form or find out more about how we handle complaints.

Services A - ZSee all services
Get in touch or visit...

Our location and travel details >>

Phone our contact centre: 01543 308 000
District Council House, Frog Lane, Lichfield, Staffs, WS13 6YY

If you need to contact a team direct, please visit our contacts page for team phone numbers and email addresses.

Opening times

Our main reception at Frog Lane in Lichfield is open Monday - Friday, 8.45am - 5.15pm. Our phone lines close at 5pm.