The development management team
The development management team contains the professional planning officers who give general planning advice and consider planning applications submitted to the council. The development management team aims to determine applications within eight weeks of receiving them.
The team also deals with unauthorised developments through negotiation, but will also take enforcement action if needed. So if you do something which needs planning permission without obtaining permission first, you may be forced to put things right later. Go about it in the wrong way and the result may not just be an unlawful piece of building work, but a lot of unnecessary expense and frustration.
The team is here to help with planning permissions and consents including those needed for demolitions, works to listed buildings and the display of certain outdoor advertisements.
Contact the team
We operate a Duty Planning Officer system each morning (9am - 12.30pm) so please call us on 01543 308174 in the morning should your require any planning help, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Development Management Team can be contacted after 12.30pm on the numbers below:
- Jon Allinson (Principal Planning Officer) - 01543 308195
- Michael Brown (Senior Planning Officer) - 01543 308180
- Helena Horton (Senior Planning Officer) - 01543 308272
- Hannah Hayes (Senior Planning Officer)- 01543 308270
- Nick Cox (Senior Planning Officer) - 01543 308181
- Vanessa Morgan (Planning Assistant) - 01543 308151
- Sophie Leech (Planning Assistant) - 01543 308204
- Jodi Stokes (Senior Planning Officer)- 01543 308270
- Graham Wright - 01543 308179
Should you wish to speak to a specific officer please contact them after 12.30pm. Please note that should you wish to meet a specific officer you will need to arrange an appointment with them.