Register for, and view, online decision letters
You can now view your housing benefit and local council tax support decision letters online.
To view your letters you need to register.
You can also register for online letters when you use any of our e-benefit forms by answering ‘Yes’ to the question ‘Do you wish to view your letters online?’. If you opt to view your letters online, you will need to give your email address and tell us your preferred method of contact is email.
- You will only be able to view letters created after your registration date.
- We will stop sending you letters in the post.
- When we make a decision on your claim, we will send you an email to tell you there are letters available to be viewed.
- Online letters mean we can tell you about changes to your benefit quickly.
- Your letters will be stored safely and you will be able to view them at any time.
Viewing your decision letters
To view your letters, you will need the following:
- lead name of your claim
- national insurance number
- date of birth
- claim reference
- the email address you used when you registered for this service
We will tell you your claim reference in the email we send you.
View your letters.
If you decide you want to unregister, or if you change your email address, please email us, or call 01543 308900.