Funding prospectus - improving well-being in Lichfield District 2015 - 2018
Applications for this funding have now closed.
We launched the first major round of funding for improving wellbeing in December 2014. 13 projects were awarded funding totalling £331,600. In June 2015, we embarked on a second round, when eight further projects were awarded funding totalling £126,400.
Find out who received improving wellbeing funding for 2015 - 2018.
What we want to achieve
- Help local people maximise their income and manage or reduce debt.
- Create opportunities for training, volunteering and employment.
- Decrease sedentary behaviour and increase the frequency and intensity of physical activity.
- Improve healthy dietary behaviours.
- Promote positive mental health.
- Help vulnerable people (including people with long term conditions) remain healthy, safe and independent within their homes and neighbourhoods.
- Support victims and witnesses to ensure that they receive the support they need.
- Early intervention tackling the root causes of crime and ASB before they become a problem.
- Enrich the lives of people living, working and visiting the district through cultural activity and maximise the visitor contribution to the local economy.
- Support new and existing local voluntary organisations to enable them to success and get maximum benefit from volunteers.
- Support our communities to promote health and wellbeing.
- Bereavement support.
- Reducing social isolation.
- Early intervention for young people.
- Support for victims of ASB.
- Community support.
If you have any queries about locality commissioning please email email@example.com