Contact the housing team
If you have any enquiries, please contact our team:
General housing and homelessness enquiries: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01543 308703/308087/308709.
The housing register in Lichfield, Homes Direct, is administered by Bromford. If you have any queries relating to your Homes Direct application or registration, please contact Bromford on email@example.com or telephone 0330 1234034.
If you are homeless or threatened with homelessness and would like to discuss your situation with a member of the Housing Options team, please complete the registration form at housing jigsaw customer portal .
To register please take the following steps:
Enter an email address and a password of your choice, confirm your password and click 'Register'. You will then be registered and signed into the portal. Your password should be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital, one lowercase, one numeral and one non-alphanumeric character e.g. Housing1!
2. Select from the drop down list which local authority you would like to be associated with.
3. Once you have selected the local authority, you will be presented with the services screen where you should select 'Homelessness Module'.
4. You will then see the 'Customer Details' page where you must answer all questions. Please provide a contact telephone number.
5. Please complete all questions on the homelessness referral page and click on 'Save' to submit your application.
6. We will then contact you by telephone to obtain further information, arrange an appointment and advise you on the supporting evidence you will need to bring with you.
Write to us: Housing Services, Lichfield District Council, District Council House, Frog Lane, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6YU
Office hours: Monday - Friday, 9.30am - 12noon and 2pm - 5.15pm
If you need urgent assistance when our office/telephone lines are not open, please call our customer services number on 01543 574480.