Supported housing for those with a drug or alcohol problem
Burton Addiction Centre specialise in rehabilitating people who are dependent on alcohol or drugs. The centre offers a safe, structured and supportive environment using a holistic approach to rehabilitation, where clients can work towards gaining a more satisfying and healthy lifestyle without the need for chemicals.
The aims of Burton Addiction Centre are to:
- provide quality education and rehabilitation for people with alcohol and drug problems.
- provide the opportunity for abstinence-based rehabilitation.
- provide a safe and respectful setting.
- help the individual in developing a drug and alcohol free status.
- help the individual become a productive and positive member of the community.
- help family members to understand dependency and gain support for themselves.
- help clients in creating healthier relationships within their families.
Address: Burton Addiction Centre, 126 Station Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire DE14 1BG
Telephone: 01283 537280 - the best times to call are Monday to Friday 9.30am - 4.40pm or Saturday to Sunday 9.30am - 2pm
Or visit the Burton Addiction Centre website.