This guide gives you basic information about the different possibilities and explains how to find out more about the sort of housing that interests you. Vulnerable people who need housing related support fall under a number of client groups including:
- people with learning difficulties or mental health problems
- people who misuse substances.
Services help with things such as:
- budgeting and paying bills
- claiming benefits
- learning to plan meals and cook them
- how to use equipment safely
- how to manage a home
- accessing the local community
- managing relationships
- finding employment or training,
- managing health
Who is typically eligible?
Vulnerable people who require support to sustain independent living.