We work to support local businesses, shops, workers, residents and visitors to access good quality car parks. Download our Parking Strategy 2016 to find out more.
For further information about our car parks email email@example.com or call them on 01543 308999
- Solo bays for motorcycles are available (free of charge) at: The Friary Car Park, Birmingham Road Multi Storey Car Park and Bird Street Car Park.
- You can also park a motorcycle in a car bay, but if you do, don't forget to pay for a ticket and display it clearly.
- Motorcycles are not permitted to park in areas other than designated bays, particularly on hatched areas.
Charge your car in The Friary Car Park
- We offer electric car charging in The Friary Car Park in Lichfield City centre.
- Two bays are reserved for charging electric vehicles and are served by a twin fast charge unit.
- You will need to be a member of the Plugged in Midlands car charging scheme and use your membership card, or that of an affiliated scheme to access the charge points. You can then connect using the standard seven pin lead which will normally be supplied with your vehicle.
- There is no extra charge for electricity usage but the parking tariff will apply at all times, including overnight and on Sundays and Bank Holidays, when using these bays.
- The free of charge concession for Blue Badge holders does not apply to vehicles using the charging facility - please make sure you purchase and display a pay & display ticket.
- If you drive an electric vehicle or hybrid and wish to park, but not charge, then please use a normal bay.