Can you back date my claim?

How to claim back dated benefit

If you would like to request a back date of housing benefit, please write to or email our benefits section, giving the date that you would like your claim backdated to and describe all the circumstances that prevented you from claiming:

Revenues and Benefits, District Council House, Frog Lane, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 6YX