Can you back date my claim?


If you disagree with our decision regarding your back dated housing benefit claim, you can:

  • ask for an explanation
  • ask us to look at it again (a different officer would do this)
  • appeal against the decision. Any appeal would be heard by the Appeals Service.

For more information about the above please see disputes and appeals.