Advice for people in care homes or receiving care in their homes

We no longer carry out financial assessments (since August 2018) for people who receive care in their homes, or people in residential care.

The team who deal with financial assessments are based at Staffordshire County Council and can be contacted on 0300 111 8010.

For more information, visit Staffordshire County Council's website

If you need housing advice, visit our housing advice section.