Start up and young business support
Enterprise for Success Programme
The enterprise for success programme is run across the Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership (GBSLEP), and offers help and advice to you if you are starting a new business, part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
The flexible, free programme offers:
- One-to-one support from qualified advisors
- Business plan preparation and cash flow forecasts
- Specialist training courses covering marketing, finance, tax, business planning, e-commerce and PR
- Referral to support organisations and networks
- Support for businesses in their first year of trading
Who can apply for the scheme?
The support is available to those thinking of starting a business, or companies within their first 3 years of trading (geographical restrictions may apply).