Small business grants up to £1,500
Is my business eligible?
Applicants must first receive support from the Enterprise for Success programme before their grant application is processed.
To be eligible, an applicant must be one of the following:
- An individual who is a permanent resident and looking to start up a business within Lichfield District.
- An existing small business (up to 10 employees) located in Lichfield District that has been trading for no more than three years.
The grant can go towards the following eligible costs:
- marketing purposes
- ICT software and hardware (laptops/computers/mobiles/tablets are excluded).
- office equipment e.g. desks, chairs
- professional qualifications or training e.g. ISO, professional body membership
- equipment to support product or process development and business growth