Lichfield District start up grant scheme
- We will pay a one-off grant of £3,000 towards eligible project costs.
- The grant is designed to assist residents start a business within Lichfield District through overcoming the financial barrier of starting up a business. Applications need to outline the start-up business plan, how the grant and project items requested will be able to achieve this.
- All grants must be claimed within a month of receiving a confirmation letter.
- Successful applicants must complete a six month progress report and submit this to us to show how beneficial the grant has been
for their start up business.
- Grants awarded will be only paid following the submission of an invoice/receipt of items detailed in the application form.
Applicants must submit the following supporting documents with the application form:
- a business plan
- financial projections for the next year
- a CV
- evidence of being economically inactive such as:
- redundancy letter
- P45 letter
- proof of leaving full time education
- Universal Credit payments