Voluntary and community sector funding
We recognise the role that the voluntary and community sector plays, particularly for those communities and areas who need additional help and support and the everyday difference the sector makes to the quality of life for those communities and residents.
We want to fund projects/activities that will impact on the five strategic plan outcomes identified below:
- enabling people to help themselves and others
- enabling people to collaborate and engage with us
- enabling people to live healthy and active lives
- shaping place to keep it green and safe
- shaping place to preserve the character and appearance of the district
The total amount of funding available for 2021 to 2022 is £163,000. There is a minimum award of £5,000 in order to have sufficient impact. Overall funding has been agreed for a three year period, subject to funding being available. All awards will be made on an annual basis.