Voluntary and community sector funding
Apply for funding
You can apply for funding if you are:
- any formally constituted not-for-profit community group serving Lichfield District
- any parish council in Lichfield District
- a locally based community enterprise or charity
- a public sector organisation
- a collaborative partnership bid from two or more partners (with a lead partner clearly identified)
If you need any support meeting the requirements or making an application, please email Support Staffordshire who may be able to help you.
Essentially, any project or activity which is for the benefit of the community and meets the requirements of the funding prospectus.
This can include small capital elements of a larger proposal and / or revenue based costs
How to apply
If you wish to apply for funding, you will need to download and complete an application form.
Guidance is available at the end of the prospectus. If you have any enquiries, please email us.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 29 April 2021