Community Safety Partnership
Community safety team
The community safety team is responsible for a number of services including:
- representation at weekly HUB meetings
- administration of many of the partnership groups
- receiving reports of anti-social behaviour, offering advice and signposting to relevant agencies
- community safety officers case hold low level anti-social behaviour cases involving privately rented or home owner properties, that require our intervention or offer mediation
- working in partnership with agencies, campaigning or advising on community safety
- working in conjunction with Staffordshire County Council on prevalent issues such as PREVENT, modern day slavery, hate crime and child sexual exploitation
- leading on the delivery of the community safety delivery plan with partners and updating the OPCC and District Board on progress
- administering the small projects fund offering small grants for community safety projects.
You can contact the community safety team by email or call us on 01543 308777.