Nominate a community asset
How to nominate an asset
To nominate an asset you need to complete a nomination form.
You will also need to demonstrate your group's local connection, and that its activities are wholly, or partly, concerned with the area or with a neighbouring authority’s area.
A nomination has to include:
- The address of the property.
- Details of the owner and current occupants.
- The extent of the site and its proposed boundaries.
- Why you feel it is an asset of community value.
- Evidence of your eligibility to nominate.
Please email your completed nomination forms to email@example.com or send them to:Mark Hooper, Democratic & Legal Services, Lichfield District Council, District Council House, Frog Lane, Lichfield, WS13 6YU.