Small Projects Fund
The Small Projects Fund is a small grants scheme offered by the Lichfield District Safer Community Partnership with funding from the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner. We are looking to fund small scale projects which help support the delivery of our community safety delivery plan. Projects should promote community involvement, develop stronger communities and demonstrate a problem solving approach to reducing crime and disorder and the fear of crime.
Grants of up to £500 are available for statutory, not for profit and community and voluntary sector organisations and schools.
The project must meet at least one of safety priorities as set out in the community safety delivery plan.
- Anti-social behaviour - reduce instances of ASB and support victims.
- Domestic abuse - raise awareness of domestic abuse and support victims.
- Child sexual exploitation - raise awareness of child sexual exploitation and support victims.
- Alcohol misuse - raise awareness of the issue and establish early intervention and prevention measure.
- Mental health - raise awareness of the issues and establish early intervention and prevention measure.
- Public re-assurance - raising awareness of community safety issues and engaging communities in developing and implementing solutions.
For more information on how to apply for the funding please see the guidelines and application form. Please also see the privacy notice which explains what information we collect and store as part of the grant application process and who we share your data with.