COVID-19 secure risk assessment
Lichfield District Council confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 as is legally required.
The government require five steps to safer working together:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk