#LoveLocal for businesses
We are promoting shopping local to our residents, and making sure that businesses are covid-secure.
As part of this, we have an information officer who is on hand to offer advice to businesses and help to make sure social distancing measures are in place and being followed.
So that everyone feels safe to shop locally, we are promoting all the different ways to protect yourself and others while out and about.
We have put together a pack of resources for local shops and businesses, which our information officer is distributing. The packs include a leaflet/checklist, a poster, a window vinyl and social distancing floor stickers.
You can also download more materials, including social media templates and more posters on our resources page.
Order your pack of resources
If you are a local business, and we haven’t got to you yet, and you would like to order a pack of resources or would like extra ones, please fill in this quick form and we will get your pack out to you.
Please tick off the checklist to help keep your staff and customers as safe as possible:
- Carry out a Covid-19 risk assessment and share the results with all employees.
- Develop cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures.
- Make sure your staff and customers can carry out social distancing.
- Limit the number of people in your store.
- Start a queuing system outside.
- Consider a one way in-store system.
As guidance changes, it’s important to keep up to date on what this will mean to your business.