Support for businesses - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Additional restrictions grant
Update: 17 August 2021
The Lichfield District ‘top up’ allocation will predominantly take the form of direct grant funding to the below eligible businesses. Smaller allocations have been made for skills and training support and a start-up grant scheme.
Direct grant funding element
You may be able to claim an additional restrictions grant from us if you are a Lichfield District micro or small business that meets the following criteria:
Being the following business type:
- Businesses involved in the leisure, events sector and their direct supply chain (inclusive of hospitality).
- The following criteria must also be met to be eligible for a grant:
- Companies must not be in administration, insolvent or where a striking-off notice has been given.
- Companies must have been significantly financially impacted by local and national restrictions & the pandemic.
- Companies must be registered in Lichfield District.
- Businesses that haven’t received support from the Local Restrictions Support Grant, previous Additional Restrictions Grant rounds and the Restart Scheme.
How much you can receive
Eligible businesses will be entitled to receive a one-off grant of £11,471.44 per business and not per property.
To complete this form, you will need to:
- Supply your last two sets of full accounts and most recent management accounts showing the projection to the end of the current trading year, whereby a 25% reduction in net profit is shown for the financial year.
- Provide evidence (qualitatively) of how the local and national restrictions and the pandemic have impacted upon their business operation and falling profits.
- Outline what other government support they have received (e.g. small business grant, extended retail grant, self-employment Income support scheme, bounce back loan, local restrictions support grant etc.)
- Home based businesses to highlight if they receive any benefits (such as universal credit).
- Supply at least one of the following references: business rates account number, company registration number, VAT registration number, charity registration number, unique tax reference/partnership number or national insurance number.
It is a limited funding pot which is first come, first serve. If applications outweigh the amount available, the application process shall be closed.