Community events and festivals fund - funding criteria and guidance notes
- Any formally constituted not-for-profit community group operating within and serving Lichfield District can apply.
- Events must take place within the administrative boundary of Lichfield District and must be a new community event.
- Applications must demonstrate how the event will provide economic benefit for the local area and its residents.
- Community event fund applications must show they have secured external funding for their event and will not be solely reliant on funding from Lichfield District Council.
- Organisations can only apply for funding for one event each year.
- The following are not eligible for funding:
- events of a political nature
- events promoting a religious doctrine
- events viewed as offensive or defamatory
- events run by profit-making organisations or for profit
- events run by individual members of the public.