Supported housing for people with drug/alcohol issues
Burton Addiction Centre specialise in rehabilitating people who are dependent on alcohol or drugs.
The centre offers a safe, structured and supportive environment using a holistic approach to rehabilitation, where clients can work towards gaining a more satisfying and healthy lifestyle without the need for chemicals.
The aims of Burton Addiction Centre are to:
- provide quality education and rehabilitation for people with alcohol and drug problems.
- provide the opportunity for abstinence-based rehabilitation.
- provide a safe and respectful setting.
- help the individual in developing a drug and alcohol free status.
- help the individual become a productive and positive member of the community.
- help family members to understand dependency and gain support for themselves.
- help clients in creating healthier relationships within their families.
Call 01283 537280, Monday to Friday 9.30am - 4.40pm, or Saturday to Sunday 9.30am - 2pm
Or, visit the Burton Addiction Centre website.