Housing associations

We do not own any council housing. All the properties we previously owned are now owned and maintained by Bromford.

Instead, we work with approved housing associations who provide social housing locally. These are also called registered social landlords. Find out more about social/housing association homes.

If you are a social housing tenant, and you have a query about your home/tenancy, please contact your housing association direct - this section includes and contact details for local housing associations.  

Housing association properties in Lichfield District are let through an online lettings system called Lichfield District Homes. The register is open to families, couples and single people aged over 18, however there are some exceptions to this rule. Registering with Lichfield District Homes means you only have to register once to join the waiting list to view/express an interest in all locally available housing association homes (across a wide variety of housing associations).

Register for a housing association home