Traveller & gypsy sites

Police involvement

Call the police on 101 to report unlawful and anti-social behaviour, but not trespass.

The police will deal with crime when there is a complaint and evidence to support it. You'll need to provide written evidence and agree to support any prosecution.

Criminal or anti-social behaviour will speed up any eviction process as it is not tolerated in government policy.