Chief executive and leadership team
Diane Tilley, Chief Executive
As Chief Executive and the Head of the Paid Service, Diane leads the organisation and translates Member's aspirations into practical solutions and delivery.
Diane heads up the Leadership Team which leads and shapes the organisation, in line with the council's ambitions, as set out in the Plan for Lichfield District. Find out more about the pivotal role members of the Leadership Team play.
In her role as Chief Executive, Diane also leads and supports the council's governance arrangements, and oversees member services, both civic & ceremonial.
Diane also has specific responsibility internal audit, corporate communications, personnel and training and development of staff and elected members.
If you would like to contact Diane, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pages in Chief executive and leadership team
- 1. The team
- 2. You are here: Diane Tilley, Chief Executive
- 3. Richard King, Strategic Director of Democratic, Development and Legal
- 4. Helen Titterton, Strategic Director of Community, Housing and Health
- 5. Jane Kitchen, Director of Finance, Revenues and Benefits
- 6. Neil Turner, Director of Leisure & Parks
- 7. The role of Leadership Team members