Our #LoveLocal campaign features posters, banners, social media ads, leaflets, as well as queue waiting stickers and window vinyls for local businesses to use.
Our information officer is distributing resources packs to businesses based in Lichfield and Burntwood.
All Lichfield District businesses are welcome to download and use our resources, including:
Social media resources
Help us spread the #LoveLocal message by downloading some of our graphics or adding your own branding/images to our templates and sharing them on your social media platforms.
If you have Photoshop or another design package, you can use our below templates:
If you do not have design software, you could sign up to a free online design editor such as Canva and use the below templates:
If you need extra help using the template in Canva, download our guide to take you through how to insert your image onto the template.
Here are some possible tweets to get you started:
- We #LoveLocal businesses in #Lichfield! Stay safe on the high street and support local shops.
- The high street needs you! If you #LoveLocal in Burntwood show your support by sharing this and visiting local businesses.
- We’ve missed you! Welcome back, stay safe and be kind. #LoveLocal
- We’re back! Come and see us soon, but stay safe by social distancing, following our queuing system and making contactless payments. #LoveLocal
- Be patient when you come to see us, you might have to queue but it's worth it! #LoveLocal
Here's some artwork that's ready to go:
- Twitter - we missed you
- Twitter - welcome back
- Facebook - we missed you
- Facebook - welcome back
- Instagram - we missed you
- Instagram - welcome back
Order your pack of resources
We’re offering shops and businesses #LoveLocal packs, including social distancing floor stickers, posters and a window vinyl. If you are a local business, and we haven’t got to you yet and you would like to order a pack of resources, please fill in this quick form and we will get your pack out to you.