Car parking consultation
- Lichfield District wide
We have commissioned consultants 2020 Consultancy to help us develop a new 20-year car parking strategy for Lichfield city centre. This strategy will provide us with a wide-ranging route map that will consider the long term approach to the city’s car parking provision and we want to hear your views.
This questionnaire has been produced to allow stakeholder to provide their views and preferences on a range of criteria. The topics covered include:
- Reasons for visiting and mode of transport
- The location(s) of the car park or road you use
- Finding a space and any issues in doing so
- Whether there is sufficient parking in the city centre
- The parking experience including directional signage, safety, and locations
- The cost of parking
- When and how you would like to pay for parking
- How Lichfield compares to neighbouring towns.
The survey is available online and should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.