Strategic plan 2016 - 2020
Every four years we put together a strategic plan. Our current strategic plan 2016 - 2020 sets out our vision and ambitions for 2016 - 2020.
We are currently developing our strategic plan for 2020 - 2024. We've held workshops with residents and staff and will be asking for local people's views on our draft plan in the autumn.
Our vision, set out in our plan, is to be a strong, flexible council that delivers good value, quality services and helps to support a vibrant and prosperous economy, healthy and safe communities and clean, green welcoming places to live.
Our strategic plan is underpinned by our delivery plan 2016 - 2020. This sets out in detail the projects and services we will deliver to achieve our strategic ambitions.
We publish this alongside our medium-term financial strategy, which sets out how we will spend money to deliver our strategic ambitions. We also have a range of supporting strategies that focus on key issues, such as economic development, tourism and wellbeing.
Plans for Lichfield District
- Strategic plan 2016 - 2020
- Local plan strategy 2008 - 2029 and associated documents
- Delivery plan 2016 - 2020
- Efficiency plan 2016 - 2020
- Health and wellbeing strategy 2018 - 2020
- Homelessness strategy (currently under review)
- Housing strategy (currently under review)
- Physical activity and sports strategy 2016 - 2020
- Lichfield city centre development strategy 2015 - 2020
- Economic development strategy 2016 - 2020
- Community safety delivery plan 2018 - 2021
- Focus on Lichfield District - evidence base
If you have any questions please email [email protected]