Help with your rent

I get help with my rent, but I'm still struggling

If you get financial help with your rent (housing benefit or universal credit) but are still struggling to pay your bills, make sure you have applied to us for council tax support.

You can also ask us to consider giving you extra help, known as discretionary housing payments.