Complaints about councillors

Our monitoring officer and the audit and member standards committee considers complaints that a councillor may have breached the member's code of conduct.

If you want to complain about the conduct of a Lichfield District councillor or a councillor from one of our parish, town or city councils, please read our code of conduct complaints process and use our code of conduct complaints form.

Alternatively, please send your complaint to:

The Monitoring Officer, Lichfield District Council, District Council House, Frog Lane, Lichfield, WS13 6YU

Or email