How to pay the council
We send out invoices for the following services:
- Building control inspections
- Housing benefit over-payments
- Use of council leisure facilities
- Trade refuse and cesspool contracts
- Pest control and other environmental health services
- Leases of council property
- Paying a sundry debtors invoice
You can pay invoices online, over the phone, or by post:
Online: Visit our online payments system.
By phone: Please call the team on 01543 308900 and have your credit and debit card details handy, as well as your Invoice or Sundry Debtors reference number
By post: Send a cheque, money order or postal order made out to 'Lichfield District Council' to: Cashiers Section, Lichfield District Council, Frog Lane, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6YX
Please note: Post-dated cheques will not be accepted.
A receipt will only be issued if specifically requested and if you have included a stamped addressed envelope. If you pay by cheque, and do not want a receipt, you will need to write your name, address and reference number on the back of your cheque.
You should not send cash through the post, unless you send it by registered post.