Set up a business rates account
When you move business premises or set up a new business in the district, please let us know, so we can set up a business rates account on your behalf.
You can do this by filling in our business rates occupation form or by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us on 01543 308900.
We will need the following information:
- Your name and new address and postcode
- Your company name
- The date you became responsible for the property
- The date your business moved in (if different from above address)
- Whether you are the owner, leaseholder or tenant
- Your alternative address - if you want your paperwork sent to a different address
Once your account is set up, you can choose from a variety of ways to pay - find out about how about how to pay