Lichfield Community Lottery
We are launching a weekly lottery in the spring of 2021, to raise money for good causes across the district and to give players a chance to win a £25,000 jackpot plus smaller prizes.
Lichfield Community Lottery is a local authority lottery and will be licensed by The Gambling Commission.
Good Cause Launch
To get the ball rolling, we’re inviting local clubs, voluntary organisations and charities to a virtual Good Cause Launch on Monday 18 January 2021 from 5pm to 6pm.
The online event will be an opportunity to find out how to use the lottery to raise money for your cause.
Benefits of signing up include:
- Getting your own lottery page on the Lichfield Community Lottery website
- Raising money for your good cause - your funds are sent direct to your account each month. 60% of ticket sales will go to good causes – 50% to your cause and 10% to fund supporting good causes across the district
- There are no costs for you, including no administration or set up costs
- Get prizes for your supporters – each ticket has a 1 in 50 chance to win a prize each week, with a top prize of £25,000
- Marketing help – there will be regular marketing materials to promote your lottery