Complaints about councillors

Our monitoring officer and the audit and member standards committee considers complaints that a councillor may have breached the member's code of conduct.

If you want to complain about the conduct of a Lichfield District councillor or a councillor from one of our parish, town or city councils, please use our code of conduct complaints form and read our code of conduct complaints process.

Please send your complaints to:

The Monitoring Officer, Lichfield District Council, District Council House, Frog Lane, Lichfield, WS13 6YU

Or email

What about other complaints, comments and suggestions?

If you have any complaints, comments or suggestions about other areas of our services please fill in our online form or find out more about how we handle complaints.