The Friary car park - Lichfield city car parks
The Friary car park operates an Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) system.
This means that your vehicle registration number will be captured when you drive in and out of the car park.
This allows us to accurately know your arrival and departure time in the car park.
It also means we don’t need an entry barrier, so there’s no coin or ticket to retain which speeds up entry and everyone’s journey.
Payment is ticketless, using your registration number instead, to search for your vehicle and parking session cost.
Find out more, including how to register if you are a blue badge holder.
- The Friary, Lichfield, Staffs, WS13 6QE
Standard 367 Disabled 21 Parent and child 0 Motorbike 8* Bicycles 10* Electric charging points 2
* Lower ground level. From main entrance, turn left before the ramp up, and follow the next ramp down - spaces will be on the right, opposite the stairs/lift. Bicycles can gain access directly from the lower ground level, at the back of the Premier Inn.
Charges apply: 7.30am to 6.30pm
4 hours £2.10 6 hours £3.20 All day £4.30 Sunday (All day) £1.00
How to pay
- Pay on Exit (Please pay at the payment terminals located on the ground floor and in the foyer on returning to your vehicle just before you leave).
- Card payments (including contactless) are accepted at this car park.
- Blue badge holders can park free of charge in disabled bays.
- Blue badge holders may park in any other bay free of charge during busy periods where disabled bays are full, or where no disabled bays exist.
- Blue badges must be displayed to park for free.
- Parking anywhere other than a parking bay, such as an access road or loading area, is not permitted.
The car park now operates an Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) system. Find out more, including how to register if you are a blue badge holder.
- Location code