Economic development evidence
Economic evidence base studies assist in the understanding of business needs within the economic markets operating across our area.
- Employment land review - provides evidence in relation employment requirements and sites within Lichfield District - view and download evidence.
- Market assessments - were undertaken in 2008 to appraise the suitability of existing employment estates, the supply of general employment and office land from a market perspective - view and download evidence.
- Retail evidence - evidence for the local plan relating to retail matters - view and download evidence.
- Employment land availablity assessment - are required by national guidance and will form an important role in identifying suitable sites for employment development - view and download evidence.
- Employment land capacity assesment - provides a detailed study of the potential capacity of the employment sites within the district - view and download evidence.