Aircraft and helicopter noise

We do not investigate aircraft or helicopter noise.

This includes all types of civil passenger carrying aircraft, private pleasure aircraft, helicopters, microlites and crop-spraying aircraft which are registered in the UK.

To report aircraft or helicopter noise, we recommend you log details of time, place, type of aircraft and registration marks and provide them to the relevant authority (listed below) so that they can investigate:

Military aircraft and helicopters

If the aircraft is known to originate from a local air base, the initial complaint should be directed to the base commanding officer. 

If this does resolve the issue, please complain to