Contact the housing team
Write to us at:Housing Services, Lichfield District Council, District Council House, Frog Lane, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6YU
If you need urgent assistance when our office/telephone lines are not open, please call our customer services number on 01543 574480.
Housing register - Lichfield District Homes
Register yourself on the Jigsaw portal
If you are homeless or threatened with homelessness and would like to discuss your situation with a member of the housing options team, please complete the registration form on Jigsaw customer portal.
To register please take the following steps:
- Enter your email address and a password of your choice, confirm your password and click 'Register'.
- You will then be registered and signed into the portal. Your password should be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital, one lowercase, one numeral and one non-alphanumeric character e.g. Housing1!
- Select from the drop down list which local authority you would like to be associated with.
- Once you have selected the local authority, you will be presented with the services screen where you should select 'Homelessness Module'.
- You will then see the 'Customer Details' page where you must answer all questions. Please provide a contact telephone number.
- Complete all questions on the homelessness referral page and click on 'Save' to submit your application.
- We will then contact you by telephone to arrange a telephone appointment* and advise you on the supporting evidence you will need to email us or upload through the customer portal.
*Please note: In response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, we are now only offering phone appointments.
Refer someone as homeless or at risk
Our homelessness database allows you to make a referral directly via the alert portal. Once a referral has been completed and submitted, the housing options team will be notified and contact will be made with the client.