Land charge document request

If you need a copy of a tree preservation order, a section 106 agreement, or an enforcement notice you can now complete an online request to Lichfield District Council.

Forms can be completed by yourself or by someone else on your behalf, such as a solicitor. The team will respond to your request within ten working days from the date your form is submitted.

There is an administration charge for a copy of each document, so if you would like to request multiple documents you will need to complete a form for each. As part of each form, we will ask you for your email address and payment method.

Please contact our spatial policy team for further information on monies outstanding in relation so s106 agreements.

Please contact our development services team for any other document requests.