Apply for pre-application advice
How to apply
Here's a list of items you will need to send us, so we can check you are on the right lines:
- A formal written request which you can either email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send to: Development Control, Lichfield District Council, Frog Lane, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6YZ.
- A location plan of the site (preferably to scale).
- A site/block plan (preferably to scale).
- A description of the development. Details of any features or buildings within the site including trees or water courses
- The relevant planning fee.
It will also help if you can provide additional information such as:
- Plans of the existing site/land use
- Plans of the proposed land-use/development
- Photographs of the site , showing the relationship to neighbouring premises/uses.