Lichfield Community Lottery
Lichfield Community Lottery is a local authority lottery, which is licensed by The Gambling Commission.
The lottery raises money for good causes across the district and to give players a chance to win a £25,000 jackpot plus smaller prizes.
Good causes invited to sign up
We are inviting good causes - including charities, clubs, and voluntary organisations - to be a part of the community lottery, so they can raise some extra funds for their cause.
Benefits of signing up include:
- Getting your own lottery page on the Lichfield Community Lottery website
- Raising money for your good cause - your funds are sent direct to your account each month. 60% of ticket sales will go to good causes – 50% to your cause and 10% to fund good causes across the district
- There are no costs for you, including no administration or set up costs
- Get prizes for your supporters – each ticket has a 1 in 50 chance to win a prize each week, with a top prize of £25,000
- Marketing help – there will be regular marketing materials to promote your lottery