Report a parks or grounds maintenance issue

Key facts:

We maintain district council land and adopted highways across the district.

Please note:

We will respond to reports of:

  • Overgrown grassed areas/verges
  • Issues in district council owned play or sports areas
  • Issues with flowerbeds
  • Issues with trees or hedges
  • Moss/weeds

Depending on whether the issue is a danger to the public, we will either send out a crew to address it as soon as possible, or address it when our grounds maintenance team are next in the area.

We do not maintain private land - if the issue is on private land, please report it to the land owner.

As part of this form, we will ask you for your email address. This is so we can keep you up to date on what we will do to resolve/address your issue.

Please use this form to report issues on district council land or adopted highways.