Scrap metal collector complaint

We will investigate complaints about scrap metal collectors – whether that is a complaint about noise from their loudspeakers or about their collector’s licence.  

If you have concerns about criminal behaviour, such as removing/taking items that are not scrap, please report your concern to Staffordshire Police on 101 (or 999 in an emergency).

Urgent/out of hours complaints

We do not operate a 24 hour response to complaints. We aim to respond to complaints logged through this form within five working days, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.