Premises licences

Vary a premises licence (designated premises supervisor)

If a designated premises supervisor leaves the premises, or no longer wants to be named as DPS, then an application to vary the DPS must be made immediately.

A new DPS must be nominated at the same time, and they must sign a consent form.

You can submit your application/consent form and pay on the government website. A variation costs £23, so make sure you have your debit or credit card handy. You will also need to submit:

  • Your current premises licence

Submit your application form

Download our privacy statement