Pay a parking fine

Car park parking fines

We operate a number of car parks across the city and district:

Fines issued in council-owned car parks vary, depending on how serious the parking offence is.

  • Serious offences, such as parking in a disabled bay without a valid blue badge, will incur a fine of £70 (or £35 if you pay within 14 days).
  • Less serious offences, such as not displaying a valid ticket, will incur a fine of £50 (or £25 if you pay within 14 days).
  • We do not issue penalties by email and will never ask you to go to a third party website to make payment.

Parking fines issued in district council owned car parks are processed by our partners at Stoke-on-Trent City Council. 

To pay a fine you will need the penalty charge reference number (starting with LF) and the vehicle registration number to hand.

Pay a district council car park fine

To speak to someone about fine issued in a district council owned car park, call call 0345 234 0068 or email

To appeal a fine issued in a district council car park, fill in an online appeal form or by email or write to Parking Services, PO Box 4907, Stoke on Trent, ST6 9FU. Please remember to include the penalty charge number and vehicle details. You will also need to provide a return postal address as we are legally required to reply in hard copy. Download our appeals process to find out more.

On street parking fines

Staffordshire County Council manage on street parking across the district. Fines issued by Staffordshire County Council and will start with the reference GE.

Pay an on street parking fine

Find out how to appeal an on street parking ticket or call Staffordshire County Council on 0300 111 8000.

How do I appeal against a private car park or operator?

There are a number of privately owned car parks across the city and district. If you are issued a fine in a privately owned car park, please contact the car park operator directly - contact details should be included on your fine or on signage in the car park. 

Unfortunatley we cannot help, intervene or assist with any other car park operators penalties or penalties issued on private land or car parks. If you need further help and advice, visit

Report an issue in a district council owned car park

If you spot an issue with one of our car parks, please report it through our online form